Friday, 23 September 2016

Our Roles


When deciding on our roles for the creation of our music video, we opted to choose based on our strengths and willingness to do the roles. As Mica felt that her strongest skills were camerawork and editing, which the group agreed with, she took those two roles. She also has more knowledge of the camera than the rest of the group, and it will therefore be useful for her to be in charge of the camera. Eden took the role of mise en scene, as she already had several ideas regarding costume and props, whilst I took the roles of director and lighting. This is because I already some plans for lighting and how to set the mood of the music video with it, and when choosing the director, I was open to doing the role and the rest of the group therefore felt that I should take the role. Lastly, our performer is going to be Ciara, as she not only volunteered to be the performer in our video, but we also as a group felt that she was fitting to the type of image we wanted to present in both our indie pop artist and the character in our music video. For this reason, we chose for her to be the performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment